Skin Care Tips
The correct skin-care routine is to breed up your complexion so it’s functioning at its best, and also troubleshoot or effect the areas you’re expecting. “Beauty routines are an opportunity to notice changes within yourself,” says the San Francisco skin-care specialist Kristina Holey. We hope our skincare tips could guide you on your quest for perfect skin.
- Cleansing — Washing your face with face cleansing products
- Toning — Balancing the skin with toner
- Moisturizing — Hydrating and softening the skin with serum or oil
- Moisturizing-hydrating skin with face cream
- Sunscreen cream-it provides sun protection
- Makeup removing-clean up the makeup with remove cream or fluid.
- Regularly use the facial masks for the skin concerns
- Exfoliate your face less often with the gentle cleanser
- It’s recommended to change your skincare products at least from 6-12 weeks. It takes about 28 days for skin cells to turn over, which means the skincare products require at least one month of use to see results.
- Try to use no more than two new products per routines at the time of alternating the new ones. We suggest you have well-formulated skincare products.